Image and video hosting by TinyPic Connie, 15 ☮
I have great passion for shopping and always in love
with manga. I just don't tell people what I feel like. No one really wants to hear about my misery, because they have their own.
I wish people could pay more attention to the songs i like, because the lyrics are the words i'm too scared to say.♕
I got really disappointed when things dosen't turn up the way I Planned.▲
The happiest people aren't the ones who have everything, they're the ones who make the best out of everything they have.


Click here for my Facebook/Twitter

Friday 12 October 2012

The truth is, everyone is going to hurt you. You just gotta find the ones worth suffering for.

Hi people. IT'S BEEN LIKE YEARS.. Since i blogged. I know this blog is almost dead but you got to understand that i got EOY to cope with, hence was damn busy with studies recently :( And also, I had not been going out much too due to the preparation. But now, exams are finally over, Really . Damn relaxing. Teeheee. 

So holiday is about to start, which means i got more time to blog and go out. I hope my laziness don't get to me . Recently i had just became more active on twitter and maybe instagram? It had came to a thought of stop blogging but somehow, i realise i need to note down all the things that're happening in my life. Maybe not as often as before because of more work are clamping up , but shall manage to do an overall update yeah. :)

It also had brought me to realise how my life had changed since the past, and i don't know how the future will go. oh well, i hate the fact that i need to start acting like an adult more and more . For now, I'm just hoping life will stay this way , Just happy with the things it is now. 

 I had also realised who are the people that mean a lot to me, while some don't . Trust has became a word that is more and more unrealistic to me. Like why ?:( Sorry about this super boring and useless I'm venting , I'm just of an emotion that is .... uh. I don't even know which word should i use. Hmmphs. 
Alrights, for now, I'm just gonna live as it is, things will get better , i hope . And i will come back with more posts and photos . :D here are just some of the overdued photos. Gonna end my post here . And so far my results was not bad for chiense, emaths and english. I just hope other subjects will do fine too. Okay . byeee. ^_^