Image and video hosting by TinyPic Connie, 15 ☮
I have great passion for shopping and always in love
with manga. I just don't tell people what I feel like. No one really wants to hear about my misery, because they have their own.
I wish people could pay more attention to the songs i like, because the lyrics are the words i'm too scared to say.♕
I got really disappointed when things dosen't turn up the way I Planned.▲
The happiest people aren't the ones who have everything, they're the ones who make the best out of everything they have.


Click here for my Facebook/Twitter

Wednesday 14 November 2012

AFA'12

Argh, I know i didn't update for so long. HAHA. okay plain laziness strikes. :3 so here is just to update on some of the pictures of this year's AFA. Yes, i went with fishie, chingsiew and gary for day 2. It was very fun and i get to see jiemin and agnes too ^_^ Big thanks for coming to visit me hohoho. 

Okay, so you must be knowing that i get irritated easily sometimes, and i really did get annoyed a little when the photog keeps on coming to take pictures. :< Opps! Will be more patient next time. Forgive me :{ 


Okay i got absolutely nothing to update >.< I forgot everything .But oh well, i will update my chinese garden photoshoot real soon and tomorrow i will be going swimming with Baobei :3 hopefully i can snap some pictures for you guys yeah. 


Ending my short post with some camwhores of today. Oh yes, I look like a doll somehow. OAO Thanks to dollywink's lower lashes. HEHE. It is definitely not photoshopped okay ! LOL. i didnt even know how to photoshop btw. Okay byee ^_^