Image and video hosting by TinyPic Connie, 15 ☮
I have great passion for shopping and always in love
with manga. I just don't tell people what I feel like. No one really wants to hear about my misery, because they have their own.
I wish people could pay more attention to the songs i like, because the lyrics are the words i'm too scared to say.♕
I got really disappointed when things dosen't turn up the way I Planned.▲
The happiest people aren't the ones who have everything, they're the ones who make the best out of everything they have.


Click here for my Facebook/Twitter

Wednesday 12 September 2012

I look at him as a friend, then I realized I loved him.


Alrights, I know my blog is super dead and i'm lacking of time to do long posts like before as there's so many things for me to do and study for EOY which is 3 weeks later. :( I just hope i can stop being so sleepy in class and focus more. So I'm just gonna update all the overdue photos of the past few weeks. Bear with me okay !



Photo's from tution last week. :D P/S: Taken with vanessa's phone.


 In school . #thosecrazymoments




 Class 3s6"12.
 Last tuesday went out with rachelle to queensway shopping centre and IKEA. ^_^


 Bought alot alot of hairsprays i swear. HEHE. i think it should be enough to last me throughout this year already. :B Ate curry chicken at queensway shopping centre, damn nice lah omg. :B


Went IKEA to accompany rachelle to get her mini table and camwhore at the same time. Oh well, i love those rooms. O.O 

Service-learning on wednesday. Went marina bay and fly kite with the kids. HAHA. Me and megan was in a team with a freaking rude and naughty girl. :/



I swear amirul's boy damn handsome. ERICO AHHH. okay, shall stop this. HAHA. This amirul keep push me away when i go near erico . :( walao . Good things need share okay ? HAHAH. 



Played water with the kids too! Actually is peiqi hai wo de ! She go point to the kids to me and all the kids pull me into water. T.T Then whole class ONLY me wet as if like it had just rain


I swear I'm damn cold in the bus when returning to school. :(





 Do a few jump shots with megan. :D Credits to jiemin for the jumpshots. 



Group photo below. ^_^ I love you guys. Muacks. Alrights. Thats all.