Image and video hosting by TinyPic Connie, 15 ☮
I have great passion for shopping and always in love
with manga. I just don't tell people what I feel like. No one really wants to hear about my misery, because they have their own.
I wish people could pay more attention to the songs i like, because the lyrics are the words i'm too scared to say.♕
I got really disappointed when things dosen't turn up the way I Planned.▲
The happiest people aren't the ones who have everything, they're the ones who make the best out of everything they have.


Click here for my Facebook/Twitter

Wednesday 5 September 2012

Redang island♥ @ malaysia


Hello ~ As what i have told you guys earlier that i'm going to post about redang island trip soon. And now, i finally gotten all the photos, so yeah, It's gonna be a quite long post so bear with me okay :D It's really hard to choose out the nice and presentable ones from over 600+ of photos. :[ 

So on friday , 17 august , Rushed back from school and started preparing. It took me quite awhile to choose what to wear and makeup all those. So around 5 plus my family and i trained to kranji mrt as we couldn't find any cab. :( Meet up with my aunt and all these and we went to take bus to the checkpoint. After all the checking in and out, it's around evening and we all had our dinners at johor . I remember the restaurant was called  "the chicken shop" . I swear almost all the food was chicken chicken and chicken. :{ 






So after our dinner we went to waited for the bus. and the bus freaking delay and delay, make us waited for like nearly 2hours before we got on the bus. Such a good service. :/ okay. And so the journey on the bus goes on for around 8 or 9 hours. With stops in between to go toilet etc. We were supposed to reach the redang checkpoint on sat morning, but because of the delay, we reached around noon. 



And that makes us missed the boat to redang which is at 9am ? :( The next boat to redang was at 3pm , so we were like so frustrated because we need to wait 3 hours. But somehow, we decided to walk around that area as there are shops and all these. And also got chinatown. LOL. Went opposite of the checkpoint and there's a malay shop , we asked if we could deposit our bags and luggage and pay them. But they agreed to help us all look after without taking a single cent! How nice. ^_^ 




Walked around and took some photos. Then my aunt suggest to go and have lunch. So we went to this shop which the menu is really pathetic. :( Oh well, tolerate. ~ Then after our lunch we continue to walk and shop around until around 2pm+ and we decided to went back to the checkpoint in case we are late for our boat again ! 

The first boat was very nice. it had sofa seats and whole boat is air-conditioned. So yeah, first thing me and my sit down was to touch up on our makeups after one whole night of sleep . And we went to sleep after that. After around 1h plus or so, we need to switch boat, and the boat is open air though, and seats are hard. :< 

some random camwhore on the boat. :) 

Here's the boat we switched to. :} 


The second boat doesn't take very long to reach redang island. During the mean, most of the people are taking photos of the dreamy views. and there am i, sitting at one corner and enjoy the sea breeze and reject for any photos. :/ people want enjoy the wind and view and was defined as attitude problem by my dad. 

Can i get a DSLR for myself? Check out the awesome qualities. :( 






Apologies for writing such short posts, but then main point is the pictures isn't it?:) so we reached redang and was really amazed by the 3 different tones of the blue sea

We took a few photos and make our way to the check point to check in to our room. After putting our things, me and my mum decided to go take some photos while the others went to change into swimwears immediately as they are dying to jump in. HAHA.


pictures below credits to my mum. :) 







So after all these photos we went back to our room and check into swimwears and went to have fun in the water. :D We only played for around 1h as 7pm is dinner time. Went back to bath all these and went to the canteen to have our dinner. And btw, i forgot to mention that all the foods there are self-serviced. So of course, you can guess that i ate alot . :B 

Below's sunrise photos credits to uncle ricky. ^_^ I know it's damn gorgeous. 


so sunday morning wake up and prepare and makeup all these. I was keep repeating to my mum i want some nice photos today but my face was damn swollen and sleepy. Especially my eyes. :( But i really have no choice as afternoon we are all going snocking ( pardon me if i spell wrong. :( ) so there isn't any time left except morning ! Breakfast i ate 4 breads with kaya and butter and also two eggs. Yes, i'm mad. 
Picture credits below goes to my mum. Sorry if my face look damn cui and sleepy. :< 









Really feel like having a photoshoot there someday. Oh well. 


Then the first part of the morning we were taking photos all over the island. The views are really really relaxing ! After like 2hours of photo taking, we went back to our rooms and change into tshirts and shorts and went to the sea ! Saw damn alot of angmoh and others wearing bikinis. I was like so envy and tell my mum . 



My conversation with my mum 
Me: walao, i want wear bikini also leh.
Mum: you dare meh ? you stomach dk how many layers of oil! 
Me: You see the fatfat angmoh *points to a fat girl .* She also dare wear wah ! Here also not sg ! 
Mum: then you want buy anot? 
Dad: you want you can go buy ah. since it's a holiday here ! 
Me: :{ later going snocking already where got time take photo of that lor. Tsk . All you two's fault, never tell me earlier! 
Mum and dad: -_-lll








I remember ever since that time, even now me and my parents walked pass bikinis shop they will ask if i want go buy. O.O okay. That is surprising . Anyway, we all went to the store and bought breads to feed the fishes in the water! i swear it's so damn pretty ! You can even touch them when their eating the breads if you're fast enough. HAHA.






We used up two loaf of bread in just like 30 mins? Or maybe more , but you should know when you play , it seems to be only 5 minutes for you but it's actually 1 hour already. TEEHEE. So after that , we went to have lunch at the canteen. Ate really full as afternoon is gonna be a really long one. Applied sunblock and all these after eating. 










Okay. Excuse me for my unglam face. :x 



I love this photo the most ! 

Group photo! :D 



Went to another island by boat and was allow to play in the water there for 1h before we moved on to another destination. The fishes there was abit different and more pretty ! I remember Uncle ricky also bought one camera that can take photos and videos underwater! How cool is that! That's why you can see the fishes photos here now ! Thanks to him. :D













Then our next stop was in the middle of the sea. O.O Like just jump in. Omg, it's really really deep and really like those ones you see in disneyland those like mermaid tale. But the fishes there was not so pretty and very violent. >< They anyhow bite and it's really very pain. Got one stupid ugly black fish come bite my arm. Walao. Damn dulan until idw feed anymore ! 


 


After that we came back to redang . Went back to bathe and realised my arms and legs are so tanned compared to last time. Oh well i like that :] . Had BBQ for dinner and went to the "concert" thingy to enjoy the ladies sing. They are super talented that they can play and sing almost every song you ordered . Drank some beer that night and went to room to sleep around 11pm+?




Monday morning we packed our things and waited for the boat. Went back to redang island checkpoint and went for the bus. It's like around 10hours of ride with lunch and dinner breaks. :( So around we finally reached checkpoint and was really frustrated because of the long qeeues. Then we have to wait for the bus too. So by the time we reached kranji mrt it's around like 9pm+. Called for a cab home. Was so absorbed texting my girls until i left my wallet on the cab ! damn careless can.. Everything is gone now, everything. oh well. Maybe it's a good sign. Like, a brand new start

So yeah, here's the end of my post. Hope you enjoy the photos as much as i do, and I'll left two underwater videos uncle ricky took with you. :D Enjoy ~