Image and video hosting by TinyPic Connie, 15 ☮
I have great passion for shopping and always in love
with manga. I just don't tell people what I feel like. No one really wants to hear about my misery, because they have their own.
I wish people could pay more attention to the songs i like, because the lyrics are the words i'm too scared to say.♕
I got really disappointed when things dosen't turn up the way I Planned.▲
The happiest people aren't the ones who have everything, they're the ones who make the best out of everything they have.


Click here for my Facebook/Twitter

Sunday 26 August 2012

I ain't got a lot to say, but I could talk to you for hours.


Hello ! ^_^ I'm here to blog about yesterday. Oh well, i did receive the photos for redang island, but cannot open from the dice. What the hell is this ?!:/ aiya, if really cannot get then i think i'll just upload the ones from my camera . Although i really want to see those in the dice. :( Got group photo inside there somemore. Oh well. :{ 

so yeah, Finally common test is all over! Such a relieve but the next exam is coming up. :/ Must study really hard already.Yes! Someone control me . :< anyway, yesterday went out with Rachelle baobei . ^_^ So early in the morning i was rushing to prepare as i took too long to slowly finish my breakfast and watch tv. ~

#ootd #unicorns #tiedyed

Mum started nagging and that really irritates me. So i leaved house early and went to jurongeast mrt. Of course, I arrived earlier. :] So i went to line up and remake my ezlink first. In case you didn't know, I left my whole wallet on cab when we return from redang island, cool .:{ All the photos gone. And my cards. ARGH.  


Afterwards rachelle came. She was having abit of bad mood and that scares me. :( Okay, then we made our way to somerset. Was chatting all the way throughout the ride. We do have alot of topics. Meh. Then we went to our first stop, cineleisure. Surprisingly there's still alot of shop didn't open when the time is already around 1pm+? 


Went to beadstreet to have a look but nothing really interested us. I got a frog dustcap from there . :} Then we went to get our movie tickets for the show "katy perry - part of me " . Damn expensive can. $11. wahh. Seriously going broke. Went to timezone and took neoprints! Yay. But turns up wasn't a very success one . Looks damn cui omg. >< 

After that, we went to the poster pushcart and rachelle chose some 2pm posters . I saw justin bieber poster and notebook sia. Dmn tempting. :( But i managed to control okay ! As there's still alot bieber poster at my house where i haven paste . teehee. Then we continue our way down and there's a pushcart that sells ezlink stickers and bags . I FOUND JUSTIN BIEBER EZLINK STICKER. "OKAY I'M GONNA GET IT!"



Rachelle got one hello kitty sticker and one hellokitty tote bag. HAHA. i keep ask her get the hellokitty one cause other tote bags design not nice. Then she say like very act cute . Haihao la ~ :B Scape was our next stop. Saw alot of blogshop stuff, but like super expensive lehh. Except for the rings and necklaces. But nothing caught my eyes except the clothes which are very expensive. oh well . :( A broke person like me shouldn't go orchard. 


We were both feeling hungry so we went back to cine and have our lunch at kopitam. We went to eat the korean stall hehe. we also bought fruit juice! Was damn full after that , then we went to H&M. So many nice tanktops in there and... bikinis. Wah, i swear the bikinis are damn chio. :< Haiya. mei you shen cai. I like the turquoise one the most. Meh. 


Rachelle was saying that her feet hurts. Who ask her wear wedges to orcahrd! HAHAHA. so we were like walking all around to search for cheap shoes that she can faster change it on. But sadly orchard is full of expensive stuff! So we continue our way down the road and we went to cotton on. Before that we go get the free fan the advertis. person was giving, and got one photographer come ask me and rachelle to take a photo with the person. Taoyan mahh :$ 


Cotton on's shoes was not affordable too. :{ She was almost gonna pay for it but we decided to search further. Finally, at orchard centre, got one shop selling slippers ! Omg it's NIPPLES. OMGOMG. the favourite slipper brand of mine. next time can go there buy already since the jp outlet close down . I was still worrying where to buy the brand's slipper a few weeks ago. You must rachelle's relieved face when she changed on the slipper. HAHA.



Then we find one corner and sit down to camwhore . She keep complain her fringe. Butbutbut, I think it's nice wah. :{ Dk what's wrong with her mind ! We rested from like 30mins+ as our legs are both very tired. Got a group of dancers practising at the other corner of the centre, they dance damn well omg. We went the first floor of orchard centre after that and i thought of cold stone creamery! So we went to search for it and to our surprise, the qeeue was was damn long ! but they serve very fast so that doesn't keep us waiting too long. :) 
we bought the "like it" size and added waffle. So total this " oreo overload" flavour caused us $8.90 . :( Here comes the main point. Starting we were enjoying the ice cream so much until the behind part where the ice cream taste more and more sweet which makes us feel like puking. >< i wonder how others finish one by themselves while me and rachelle was sharing! And and the workers inside there are damn hyper ! Keep sing and throw the ice cream around and catch it. Skill damn high. O.O


We faster finish our ice cream and went back to cine as our movies are starting at 7:20pm. Heng there was enough time . Teehee. We didn't bought anything in to eat as we was disgusting by the ice cream x.x  The movie was.. okay i guess. But keep sing sia. Then the front part she sing until make me doze off. I keep force myself to stay awake you know !! T.T 


I guess the best part of the movie is that i saw justin bieber appear on it for a few seconds! HEHEHE. I immediately got high after seeing him . Oh my god, he is mad handsome can. :< Anyway, the movie finish at around 9pm . Then we made our way back to jurong. Wah, i swear we are damn lazy to travel back. alrights. That's all for yesterday. And i shall leave you with the remaining photos okay !



Notice me . :P Same face #1.

Same face #2.
Same face #3.

Same face #4.
Same face #5.
Same.. okay la. Eyes moved. :x

one more. HAHAHA. 

I swear H&M's fitting room is damn big like omg. Got two sides are mirror and still got sofa somemore. Can i just sit there and relax

TEEHEE. i love unicorns. ^_^ Top-bugis. Skirt-Newfuture outlet. Belt- Malaysia. Shoes-Cotton on. Dustcap-beadstreet.(boliao) HAHA.


I look mature. Meh. 


Neoprints of the day. :D