Image and video hosting by TinyPic Connie, 15 ☮
I have great passion for shopping and always in love
with manga. I just don't tell people what I feel like. No one really wants to hear about my misery, because they have their own.
I wish people could pay more attention to the songs i like, because the lyrics are the words i'm too scared to say.♕
I got really disappointed when things dosen't turn up the way I Planned.▲
The happiest people aren't the ones who have everything, they're the ones who make the best out of everything they have.


Click here for my Facebook/Twitter

Thursday 23 August 2012

come with me , there's world out there that we should see.

HELLO. It's been 123456 years since i updated! Alrights, basically I'm busy with my studies as common test is around the corner sometimes ago. And tomorrow is my last paper already :D How awesome isn't it? Oh well, last week i went to Redang island with my family and my dad's friends and all these. Which makes up a group of 9 people. ^_^

The reason i haven't upload the photos for redang is simply because i haven gotten all the photos! So yeah, will post a post about the trip after i gotten all the photos alrights! Just hope that my dad's friend faster pass him the disk. :< Tempting to see nia. 

So yeah, this post is just gonna update all the overdued photos of this month as i haven't been updating recently. heheehhe. 

So here's the first one which is my zhilian. Ahem. ^_^ 

Overdued photo with ziqi during fnn coursework at comlab . ~ 

Overdued photo with peiqi at classroom :D 

Photo with huihui and alice during PE lesson. HAHA. 

Overdued photo with megan during national day celebration. HAHA. that's like so long ago :X

Random camwhore~
With peiqi again :B Presenting to you our classroom tree. 

One of the days when i went to athalia's house to do geo. ~
If i didnt remember wrong, it's taken last last sat. :}

With guowei :D 

Overdued photo with kahhui! After tution days.~

One of the days when i tie my hair differently from normal days. Not bad right ?:]
Meh. 
Lastly, photo of today. ^_^ Rachelle came my house, we did nothing but sleep all the way. Just too tired because of the tests. bye :D