Image and video hosting by TinyPic Connie, 15 ☮
I have great passion for shopping and always in love
with manga. I just don't tell people what I feel like. No one really wants to hear about my misery, because they have their own.
I wish people could pay more attention to the songs i like, because the lyrics are the words i'm too scared to say.♕
I got really disappointed when things dosen't turn up the way I Planned.▲
The happiest people aren't the ones who have everything, they're the ones who make the best out of everything they have.


Click here for my Facebook/Twitter

Sunday 5 August 2012

A miracle starts whenever you dreams.

Hi! I'm here to update for this week. I simply can't remember much but i will try my best >< . So yesterday after school, chiong back home to change and all these and meet huimin and nicole go gym . Like finally ! Yesyesyes! Then after that we go swimming downstairs. The feeling damn shiok. I want go swimming again !  Hope someone can jio me go asap . Oh well. Had dinner at jurongpoint and walked around to look abit. 

Thursday got fnn practical. I went to take alot of food from lai's class. HAHA. All their muffins so nice . :B Ahem, why does yours taste like that ?:{ anyway, after school me and rachelle went to urban to have Beancurd while shannon and jueying went home. Well, of course jy never go home, Heng yeejian found her. ^_^ (Y) 

As for wednesday, shannon went band while Jueying go dunno where. :x Then i waited in class for rachelle. Then after that shevonne went home while me and rachelle went to urban to have Beancurd. She taught me physics! Although i'm still very blur, but thanks to her I understand some le. :D She must got very irritated when i keep laugh when she say "Neh!"

Tuesday only went to school for around 3 to 4 hours? Went home after recess period as I'm having flu. Missed so many lessons. :( But i can enjoy sleeping in bed! HAHA. And also skips the lessons. :B i swear the lessons are damn boring after recess. Heng ah. When taking 99 bus home, saw cheesern. O.O like omg seriously. We are just sitting next to each other and i didn't know it's him. Then he texted me ask if it's me, we were like look at each other, and SMILE. LOL. 

This week has been so tiring for me, like, so stressing.. I just hope all these can end soon. shits are just coming more and more. why is 2012 this hard? No natural disaster, but natural destroyer? Hais. But this month do gets better. :D [ Talked to you, saw you x2 at busstop. A picture with you at corner. Eye contacts. ] thankyou for all these. :') 

Now i really know why I'm just so broke always, spending my money on useless stuff over and over and over and over again. Feel so sad for wasting money in such a way. :( So you wanna see how i spent my money ? Here goes. 

 THIS. 
AND THIS.

 AND THIS. 
 AND THIS!! 
There's still more but I'm lazy to take photos already. So well, I shall leave you with all the photos I spammed with agnes , vanessa on monday. ^_^ During tution of course. enjoy all the unglam faces alrights! I'll come back with more photos next week i promise ! As for now, enjoy. :)


HI, we are big mouth girls! 



Like gek sai sia. HAHAHAHA. OMG. 
A proper one ! 

Fool around can ? :B

:{ face. 

With vanessa , agnes. :) 



Ending up with a photo of jason and us ! :D