Image and video hosting by TinyPic Connie, 15 ☮
I have great passion for shopping and always in love
with manga. I just don't tell people what I feel like. No one really wants to hear about my misery, because they have their own.
I wish people could pay more attention to the songs i like, because the lyrics are the words i'm too scared to say.♕
I got really disappointed when things dosen't turn up the way I Planned.▲
The happiest people aren't the ones who have everything, they're the ones who make the best out of everything they have.


Click here for my Facebook/Twitter

Thursday 7 June 2012

Your clothes are making me extremely uncomfortable. Please, take them off.

Hi! I'm here to blogged about yesterday. Oh yes, I went out with jueying again. So firstly she was like asking me to accompany her to go bugis street to do her extensions. I agreed and went along with her. But on the way, she told me sammi put other colour extensions. I was sosososo tempted by her . 

And yes! End up I put on red hair extensions! Oh my gawd, my head is like full of extensions yeah. But thanks to the extensions, alot people was staring at me, god damn it. what to do?! The auntie pull until so painful, i nearly can cry you know. :( argh, and we trained back to jurongeast to go IMM

Slacked around and buy some stuffs. Feeling of no money really can kill you . But what to expect? Didn't even plan to work this holiday, so yeah, gonna be more budget. Yes, I better control seriously. :( one day out and i can spent until like $60+?
 H.o.r.r.i.b.l.e 

So after that this jueying keep want find toilet! HAHAHA. Okay, and we went to pepper lunch and find yeejian they all. Rachelle and nathalie was there too. Oh my , rachelle is really pretty i swear, envy much . Then chitchat and rachelle they all went off. Then jueying,yeejian,jittuey,sebas and i went to jurongpoint. 

For the first time, Yeejian went to PIERCE. *claps. Finally got balls liao.HAHA. His reaction was totally emotionless while we all expected him to have the painful kind of look. :P brave ah brave. Then we went to popular to accompany buy his assignment books . AND I SAW JUSTIN BIEBER NEW ALBUM COMING OUT. OH GOD. HE'S DAMN HOT. 
Then after that they accompany me go banquat eat as I'm damn hungry. Then jueying slack with us until I finish my food and she went off. Then we all went to bukit gombak to find kexin to slack. She's so cute . HAHA. Then went to playground and slack awhile then decided to go carpark's rooftop and enjoy. 
Then slack all the way until 10pm+ and I need to chiong back as my father is irritated to wait for me and open door for me .. As i forgot to bring my keys. :x Feel so bad as he need to work . Then yeejian go with me while kexin they all went mac. Hope yeejian is okay , his parents should stop nagging about the piercing! alrights , thats all. :D