Image and video hosting by TinyPic Connie, 15 ☮
I have great passion for shopping and always in love
with manga. I just don't tell people what I feel like. No one really wants to hear about my misery, because they have their own.
I wish people could pay more attention to the songs i like, because the lyrics are the words i'm too scared to say.♕
I got really disappointed when things dosen't turn up the way I Planned.▲
The happiest people aren't the ones who have everything, they're the ones who make the best out of everything they have.


Click here for my Facebook/Twitter

Friday 1 June 2012

Our small, stupid conversations mean so much more to me than you'll ever know.

 Back here to blog abit. Oh yeah, Yesterday went out with jueying sotong. Hehehehe. It was enjoyable although we didn't shop until anything. Oh well, morning i waited for jueying for like 30 mins!TSK. 45#$%^%& . I was sweating like mad because of the horrible weather. :( 
Firstly we went to cineleisure to catch the movie " snow white and the huntsman" . It was nice, except the fact that i don't really like the ending. Like rushing to make finish like that. But overall was okay. :) HAHA. We.bought.chicken.rice.in.there.to.eat. 
Ridiculous much right!? 

 Okay. was deciding to go shopping but realise in the lift that the 8th floor got kbox. YEAH, we decided to go and sing. ^_^ signed up for membership with her too. We keep sing chinese songs. Both of us have the same mind that chinese songs are better to sing and more nice. 
Okay after that we trained back to Jurongeast and took bus 334 to school there as i need to go guardian and buy makeup remover. So at the same time, we shop at the pasam malam too. Bought the customised name necklace too. :) It was pretty. 

After buying my makeup remover and we went home. Enjoyable day yeah. saturday going shopping with my girlfriend. I just love shopping with her, both of us are the kind that can walk for hours to just get one piece. Great minds think alike. alrights, till then. ^_^