Image and video hosting by TinyPic Connie, 15 ☮
I have great passion for shopping and always in love
with manga. I just don't tell people what I feel like. No one really wants to hear about my misery, because they have their own.
I wish people could pay more attention to the songs i like, because the lyrics are the words i'm too scared to say.♕
I got really disappointed when things dosen't turn up the way I Planned.▲
The happiest people aren't the ones who have everything, they're the ones who make the best out of everything they have.


Click here for my Facebook/Twitter

Tuesday 29 May 2012

A beautiful trip


I had no idea where should i begin . But i should just let the pictures speak isn't it?:) HAHAHA. yes, I'm just so lazy to type so much detail for a long post and especially when the pictures already shows it. So yeah, enjoy the pictures will you?:D 
 Can you imagine while you're walking and your uncle keep talking his DSLR and snapping photos of you!? Seriously got lots of unglam ones but i manage to post some nice ones. But i swear it's kinda irritating at first, but when looking at the photos it isn't that bad at all. HAHA. 
 These photos makes me feel like being a photographer also. HAHAHA. JOKING. I JUST LIKE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MYSELF ONLY. 
 Looks so girly. right? :B Hehehe. Loving my dress so much. 
 Ahhhh. Sunny afternoon. Just so much better than sg i swear.Gosh, I swear i don't plan to live in sg after i got married.  
 My mum very pretty okay.  HAHAHAHAHA. She's gonna kill me after she sees this. Oh well, she dk my blog. LOL. 
 Everybody look to the left~ Everybody look to the right
Still remembering how awakard when starting meeting up with shengjie. Like, didn't seen each other for like 1 or 2 year plus? Seriously like strangers. But it was okay afterwards. :) 
 Sorry that i didn't bother to edit the photos. :x

natural looking~ OH YA, I CUTTED BANGS AGAIN. seriously hate the feeling that it's covering one of my eyes

 Eat watermelon also want take sibo?! :@ Tsk. Can he just put down camera for a second

Argh, bored bored bored. WHY ALL OLD PEOPLE?! :( no offence. 
Hehehe. Sweet. :D I forgot she's my who already. :x 
15 only want ride motobike!? :@ Tio caught gg alr. But somehow he took me on a ride. It was very fun. ^_^ 
 Can you feel my boredness?! 


 Ya la. very fat. :<   #YOUDUNSAY

I really got no idea why am i laughing in this photo. HAHA. 

Behind the scenes.
 Didn't manage to get the original photos of these. :( took it with my phone. LIKE HENG SIA. IF NOT I COULDN'T GET ALREADY. 

 If only i have the original photo of this! :( 






 I like this one! :D 


Heading off to have lunch. :) 




Handsome sia. ^_^ *thumbs up.


Folding stars. :) 
 Gamble somemore! 

 Stupid shengjie keep spamming unglam photos of me. :/ 
 SOMEHOW I LIKED THIS ONE ALOT. HAHAHAHHAA. 
 Showing you pictures of my house. :) 










 Oh ya! attend dunno which aunt's daughter's wedding. Didnt manage to capture any photos but just one of the wedding candies. HAHAHA.
 Yes, of course. You know I would zhilian isn't it? :) shall leave you with my zhilians. HEHE. enjoy. ^_^ 



 Obviously this one edit before. :B