Image and video hosting by TinyPic Connie, 15 ☮
I have great passion for shopping and always in love
with manga. I just don't tell people what I feel like. No one really wants to hear about my misery, because they have their own.
I wish people could pay more attention to the songs i like, because the lyrics are the words i'm too scared to say.♕
I got really disappointed when things dosen't turn up the way I Planned.▲
The happiest people aren't the ones who have everything, they're the ones who make the best out of everything they have.


Click here for my Facebook/Twitter

Monday 21 May 2012

Just none of my business anymore.

Hey. Just a short update before tomorrow i set off. Will update more when I come back , which is one week later. :B Oh well, not really excited i would say, It's just not as fun as before anymore. :( And much apology for updating with such ugly random photos. Yes, I don't have any nice ones neither do i have the mood to take any. 


I guess all along it's myself who was thinking too much. Yes, I shouldn't have. Just false hopes always, why must i bother? No hope, no disappointment right? Yes, I should stop hoping for things that ain't meant to be mine . That's a reminder for myself I guess. alrights, thats all. :)