Image and video hosting by TinyPic Connie, 15 ☮
I have great passion for shopping and always in love
with manga. I just don't tell people what I feel like. No one really wants to hear about my misery, because they have their own.
I wish people could pay more attention to the songs i like, because the lyrics are the words i'm too scared to say.♕
I got really disappointed when things dosen't turn up the way I Planned.▲
The happiest people aren't the ones who have everything, they're the ones who make the best out of everything they have.


Click here for my Facebook/Twitter

Thursday 17 May 2012

Don't get tricked by what people say. It's not always right.

 Yes, Exams are finally OVER! :D I can't express how happy i am . Like, i got to enjoy a whole month . HEHEHE. Just fabulous! Today was marking day, So I went out with my dearest girls! <3
 Firstly, I thought i was the latest to reach, but okay, MEGAN WAS LAST. HAHAHA. So january,jiemin,jueying,ziqi,athalia,megan and myself trained all the way down to somerset and shop for the whole day! 
Feeling so odd one out when i see almost all of them are wearing contact lens except ziqi , megan and me. Tsk. Firstly we all went to 7-11 and buy water or food all these as all of us are either thirsty or hungry like mad. 

Stupid 7-11 was selling a bottle of mineral water for $2++?! Go bank rob la. LOL at megan's face in this photo. HAHA. Jueying keep want to take photo with her but she was like " .__."  HAHAHAHA.
 So after that we went to ... Shit! 0_0 i forgot what the shop is called. But anyway, Just randomly walked about at random shops and look around i guess. 

We went to Forever 21 too! The clothes there was average for me. Okay , its nice, But just very normal like tanktops and so and so. But i want special design ones okay! HAHA. Afterwards we went to cotton on and stay there for like 1h+?
 Most of the time was like fooling around. LOL. 
 But manage to force megan to try on a dress. OH MY GOD. SHE LOOK DAMN CUTE SIA. HAHA. Totally different. In the end we all bought something there.

 I bought one top that looks like basketball girl k! YES. MY STYLE YO. Next stop--> cineleisure! :)

Shopped at beadstreet and also went to see justin bieber poster also. HAHAHA. Just so hot. <3 

Then we were like separated as jiemin and megan want go ion see dunno what shop then the rest of us went to play prize stage while january and athalia went to buy gong cha

 Then jueying really coincident caught the toy from the toy machine for $1. HAHA. lucky day for her. Then january and athalia come awhile and need go first . :< So ziqi, jueying and myself went to mrt and meet up with jiemin and megan 


Then we all trained back to jurong. Keep joke on the mrt too. Haha! By the time i reached home my feet was pain like fuck. ahhhh. Okay, that's all about today. Feeling so shag when come to think that tomorrow is a school day again. Tsk.
 Oh yes! I remember something really funny. January and athalia was dancing openly at B1 of cineleisure to the machine. Damn brave really. But, HAHAHAHA THEY DON'T FEEL XIASUEY , BUT AS FRIENDS OF THEM, WE FELT XIASUEY SIA. 
Me and jiemin was like sitting one side happily eating "best fries forever" . AS IF LIKE WE DUNNO THEM. LOL. HAHAHAHA. (Y)  Alright, thats all for today. :) 

                                                P/S: yesterday's photo when slacking at sebas house
Yeejian playing with crystal. ~ 

Crystal is the cutest dog i ever seen, too bad i don't even dare to go near it. :(