Image and video hosting by TinyPic Connie, 15 ☮
I have great passion for shopping and always in love
with manga. I just don't tell people what I feel like. No one really wants to hear about my misery, because they have their own.
I wish people could pay more attention to the songs i like, because the lyrics are the words i'm too scared to say.♕
I got really disappointed when things dosen't turn up the way I Planned.▲
The happiest people aren't the ones who have everything, they're the ones who make the best out of everything they have.


Click here for my Facebook/Twitter

Thursday 10 May 2012

Just because you had a weak moment doesn't mean you are weak.

 Hi. I'm back with a short post. Just a quick update of these few days. Yeah. I update because i got pictures . HAHAHA. So finally english,chinese and SS are over. Tomorrow is Physics and chemistry. Tonight really cmi already. :( 
So today after our SS paper, jiemin,megan and myself went to the school library to study. In the end didnt manage to study as we were talking about idols all the time. Even megan says justin bieber now very hot . ^_^ I know right. shannon joined us afterwards and megan left with her sister. 

Went to ask mr ng a few questions. Shannon also left afterwards. So me and jiemin went to 7-11 to have our lunch and the cashier , a man around 18+? is a anime freak also. He said he got alot anime models. WOW. HAHAHAHA. Afterwards me and jiemin went to 4e5 to classroom to sleep awhile as library is close and we went home afterwards. 

P/S: 4E5 CLASSROOM IS CLEAN LIKE MAD. EVEN THE DUSTBINS ARE EMPTY. OMG.