Image and video hosting by TinyPic Connie, 15 ☮
I have great passion for shopping and always in love
with manga. I just don't tell people what I feel like. No one really wants to hear about my misery, because they have their own.
I wish people could pay more attention to the songs i like, because the lyrics are the words i'm too scared to say.♕
I got really disappointed when things dosen't turn up the way I Planned.▲
The happiest people aren't the ones who have everything, they're the ones who make the best out of everything they have.


Click here for my Facebook/Twitter

Sunday 6 May 2012

If “plan A” didn’t work, the alphabet has 25 more letters. Stay Cool.

Still, Took the initiative to post something. Ahhh . No life staying at home like a zombie. :( No mood to study at all. WHY? Tsk. So , you should realise i'm really bored to take all these photos. HAHAHA. ITS OKAY. 

 The best feeling is that when you know tomorrow is monday, and you don't have to go school. ^_^ alrights, anyway, tomorrow still need go for tution all these and tuesday is finally the first paper of MYE. Yes. Stressed. 
Yesterday went to buy new school shoes and also restock my facial masks. Mum was acting mad again last night, AS USUAL. hehehe. Okay. Time for some drama before starting my revision at night. :)