Image and video hosting by TinyPic Connie, 15 ☮
I have great passion for shopping and always in love
with manga. I just don't tell people what I feel like. No one really wants to hear about my misery, because they have their own.
I wish people could pay more attention to the songs i like, because the lyrics are the words i'm too scared to say.♕
I got really disappointed when things dosen't turn up the way I Planned.▲
The happiest people aren't the ones who have everything, they're the ones who make the best out of everything they have.


Click here for my Facebook/Twitter

Saturday 9 June 2012

Why do we always want the person who has no interest in us.

It's a beautiful saturday morning isnt.... Oh wait, It's afternoon already. LOL. Alright, Let's say a sunny afternoon. I'm just so lazy today, But still, later 4pm+ going orchard to have a photoshoot with syaacure again~ Oh well, gonna prepare and dress up later on. Probably having dinner there too. :) 

 Yes, I'm just so broke now. Can you imagine a holiday without working and i spend 50+ each time when i go out. That can kill me alrights. Now what to do, Should stay at home more i guess? But, Just can't tolerate staying in home for more than two days. HAHA. 
God damn it i must control okay. tsk tsk. Well, shall go and read the mountain of comic books i bought after blogging about this. :} Will upload more pictures soon i hope . And for now, I'm gonna update about yesterday.

 Okay. So yesterday i decided to go library with lingling. Was planning to do some of my holiday homeworks but end up playing phone and all these. How great. LOL. Then late afternoon went to pass lynnette extensions and we went to Jcube to have our lunch. And the Greatest thing happened
 I bought kimchi ramen from the korean stall. And they gave me M.A.G.G.I.E. YES, MAGGIE. FUCK YOU. You know whats the meaning of kimchi ramen? And you gave me shitty maggie that is more worst than those i cooked myself. Call yourself a stall? Itis not even spicy at all and cost me $5.30? #@$@#$#$!$
 Wah, fuck you la k. So end up i went to buy carrot cakes. And afterwards also went to buy koi with lingling. So yeah, My lunch costs me about $10++. Reason why I'm broke eh? Tsk. So afterwards we went to IMM to shop around and I bought a bag there. Then, we trained back to jurongpoint and slack too. 
Nothing much at jurongpoint but i manage to buy a pair of heels. Super tall heels. Make me 170cm+. LOL. How awesome yeah.See who now dares to go out with me. LOL.  After that we took a rest at a bench and went to the pasam malam outside jp and bought hamburgers for our dinner. Setted down on a table and chitchat . Went home around 10pm? :) Okay. That's all! Bye.