Image and video hosting by TinyPic Connie, 15 ☮
I have great passion for shopping and always in love
with manga. I just don't tell people what I feel like. No one really wants to hear about my misery, because they have their own.
I wish people could pay more attention to the songs i like, because the lyrics are the words i'm too scared to say.♕
I got really disappointed when things dosen't turn up the way I Planned.▲
The happiest people aren't the ones who have everything, they're the ones who make the best out of everything they have.


Click here for my Facebook/Twitter

Tuesday 12 June 2012

I was smiling yesterday, I am smiling today and I will smile tomorrow simply because life is too short to cry for anything.

 Alrights, by seeing the first photo and you know we went to sentosa yesterday. ^_^ It's so damn fun although we only went for like 2hours+? But still, i want to go again. Anyone ? :) 

 So yesterday was jueying's birthday, and we all already planned to go sentosa a few days back. Actually in the first I suggested sentosa to them is basically we can spam photos there. LOL. So early in the morning around 8am plus I was awake. Like out of a sudden . ~ 
Started preparing and called yeejian to wake him up. HAHA. Then went to jurongpoint to meet blogshop and went to busstop that's near jueying house to meet yeejian. The present can seriously kill me. Carried all the way to jp then to jueying house there. It's not light you know!? 


Reached and went up to her house and passed her the present. :) Hehe. I love her cute voice la omg. Totally ruin everything when i heard my voice . Tsk. Okay. So we bussed to jurongeast mrt to meet up with shannon. Then together we train all the way to habour front. 

Went to Banquet to have our lunch first. Yeejian and jueying never eat though. Jueying eat damn less sia. Won't even get hungry, moreover, save food. HAHAHA. omg, my mum would love her. As she is always complaining i eat alot and waste alot money on food and fat all these bla bla bla. Tsk! Stop judging. :( 
Okay, so after that we went to top floor and bought tickets to sentosa. Wahahaha. We went to the beach straight. Never waddle around as we don't have much time. Ahhh. I swear the sea breeze feels so good ! Setted down and took a few photos with them first. :)
Then suddenly jueying said she stomachache. O.O Oh my gawd, wonders if shes okay. I was thinking if it's the problem with irregular timing of taking food all these. Hmmphs. Conclusion : don't skip meals. So yeejian accompanied her to sit there and rest while me and shannon runs to the sea. LOL. 
Picked some seashells and went back to give jueying. ^_^ HAHA. and me and shannon started building sand castle. keep get water the build . Oh my, didn't know it's so tiring. LOL. Guessed we were both old already. Didn't feel that tired when we were young leh ! 
So from what i remembered, we spent almost all the time on building the castle and decorate it. Of course, and took some photos too ^_^ Then jueying recalled something. SHE LEFT SHANNON'S PRESENT FOR HER AT BANQUET. OMG. How forgetful can she be?! LOL. Yes, you got it. We went back to banquet in vivocity. 
Unfortunately, we can't find it. So we went to customer service and sign a form , they say if found will contact us. But everyone knows, the percentage of getting back is only like 0.10%? Oh well, bad bad T.T But yes, one thing. Before we went back to vivocity, we came across this random corner where there's a board showing people taking photo with snakes.
HAHA, i know what you're thinking. Yes,  I MUST HAVE BEEN MAD OR DUNNO WHICH VEIN CONNECTED WRONGLY. 
I.wanted.to.try.
At first i swear i was damn scared to even walk near it. Until yeejian go touch it, then i dared to try too. Omg, the skin is so smooth. 
Then the Indian man also keep say won't bite or something, who knows !? But after severe hesitation, I decided to go for it. It interested me too much, although snakes are the animal in this world that I'm scared of the most. Brave enough ?:) 
And on the board it also written " take a photo with a snake, brings you a lifetime of goodluck. " wonder if it's real. LOL. okay. so at first he pasted its body around me and taught me how to hold the head and tail. It's not heavy at all though, and it feels like my scarf. HAHA. 
After placing it on my body, he quickly took his poloriod camera and snapped a photo of me with it. Also he let us to use our phones to take for me for free! :D aww. How nice of him. Because actually we need to pay $3 for taking with our phones. Oh well, he only took the instant photo's fee from me. 

Wah, the feeling is damn shiok though. I swear when i was holding it i had a feeling of bringing home and take it as pet. Crazy enough ? LOL. Because it's face is damn cute. Maybe it's because it didn't open its mouth the whole time. Guess i would freak out if it shows me its teeth or tongue
Okay. Then after the customer service thingy we went to the top to rest and relax awhile as we still have abit  of time. Chitchat and laughed alot . Love the feeling. :) At 5pm, we made our way back to jurong . Said bye to shannon at jurongeast and yeejian,jueying & myself went to take 334. Coincidentally, we met guowei on the bus too ! 

We were all late ! LOL. Then said bye to jueying and 3 of us went to tution. Tution was not really pleasant as we got a real scolding from jason about last week's waterboom incident. And mood was totally ruined for some reasons too. Plus all the freaking hard questions, I can really go mad . 
So yes, the whole time i only manage to finish 2 questions? Feel damn shag. Really. Went home around 9pm plus and show my parents the snake photo. They were impressed but indeed taught me and lesson that i shouldn't have risk my life to try this. Oh well, they're right. 

Okay. So that concludes yesterday's activity. Only to mention that because of somebody my mood was totally bad yesterday after i got home. Argh, Okay. Will update in a short while. Enjoy the rest of the few photos. ^_^ Till then.