Image and video hosting by TinyPic Connie, 15 ☮
I have great passion for shopping and always in love
with manga. I just don't tell people what I feel like. No one really wants to hear about my misery, because they have their own.
I wish people could pay more attention to the songs i like, because the lyrics are the words i'm too scared to say.♕
I got really disappointed when things dosen't turn up the way I Planned.▲
The happiest people aren't the ones who have everything, they're the ones who make the best out of everything they have.


Click here for my Facebook/Twitter

Wednesday 13 June 2012

Life is like a sport. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, but the game always goes on.

Yesterday hazel came my house to slack in the morning and we chatted about alot of random stuff. Okay. So boardness was approaching us and we decided to go to the boonlay shopping centre kbox to have fun . 

 Bought some tipbits and drinks and headed to the arcade. Oh yes, let me tell you one good news. Boonlay's kbox is only $8 for 2 hours. So can you imagine you and your friend go sing and each of you only needs to pay $4?! How gorgeous is that ? 

Bigger room also only require like $12 per room ? :) I don't mind whole day staying there and sing. Really. But somehow it only benefits those who knows old chinese songs all these. Because songs there are not those new kinds. There are also english songs, But it's not nice singing english songs there. 

 Maybe is because of the background music i guess, the drums are not loud enough or whatever i don't know. It's just NOT NICE. Normal kbox for example if you sing justin bieber's " eenie meenie" you can go super high. But there is like.. LOL. you'll get what i mean after you tried. 
 So yeah, it benefits people who knows old songs more yeah. So we sing and eat throughout the 2hrs. HAHAHA. it's so damn enjoyable. I remembered got a group of malay teenagers walked by our room and keep wave. HAHA. you got it. I waved back . But we are totally strangers. LOL. Yes! hello stranger. :B 
I swear until the behind part i was freezing like mad. Dunno why the aircon so strong suddenly. I was dying to go out and that hazel barbie still keep at there sing " JUMP ! JUMP! JUMP!" Tsk! Finally she finished her last song and we went out. Yeongyuan came to see her. So sweet~ 

Oh btw and i love my stocking . ^_^ Can't help but snapping a photo of it. Okay back to story. Then we went to my house to slack awhile to paste the fake tattoos. LOL. We were laughing like mad because got some tattoos is mosquito and hazel go paste at yy's hand. Machiam like got mosquito on his hand.
We laughed at the tattoo thingy for like nearly 5 mins? LOL. 
Then afterwards they went home as my parents are coming back yeah. I feel so extra kay. This two lovebirds. %#@$@#$@#$ Alrights. Thats all for yesterday . :) 

Today was damn tiring as early in the morning xingqi,hazel,kahhui ,yeongyuan and myself went to gym. Like for the first time in my life okay. Around morning 10am meet with them at lakeside mrt and we trained to pioneer
Bought tickets and went inside. Oh my god. There's really alot of people there. I'm impressed. Really . So we started off at the running machine. I ran for 2km . HAHAHA. But in slow speed la. Like i finish 2km in 22mins. Which means 2.4km already failed. LOL. pathetic much. 

Then me and xingqi realised something. The moment you got down from the running machiam and stood on the floor , the whole place machiam like moving. super dizzling and we had no idea why. Walked around to cool down ourselves. 

Then we all went to ride the bicycle thingy. I ride like awhile jiu stop already. Just don't like riding bicycle. I find it is more tiring than running okay. There are so many man training muscles. kinda scary luh. Then afterwards we ran abit more and we decided to go off. 

Xingqi and kahhui decided to go home while hazel,yy and myself went to jurongpoint to meet my blogshop and went to banquet to have our lunch. Hungry max. HAHA. I bought kimchi ramen again. Just love their kimchi ramen so much. But it never fails to make me feel thirsty afterwards

So, after that they accompany me to buy mr bean and we decided to go home as we all felt so tired and sleepy. Reached home and i took a nap till 4pm+? So shiok can. :) But my leg now is super pain . Argh. T.T Gonna suffer tomorrow for sure. 


Thats all for today. Gonna watch drama later on. Maybe in this way, I can stop feeling down for awhile i guess. Yes, I got to move on . No point already . :) What comes and goes. Now i understood. Never trust someone full heartly. I had learnt my lesson. 

Have you wonder hows the feeling when someone you trusted so much stop being the way they are? Yes. That hurts. But what can you do? From the starting, you shouldn't even expect something. No expectation, no disappointment. Correct? Everyone got a dark side eventually. Not everyone lived to please you.