Image and video hosting by TinyPic Connie, 15 ☮
I have great passion for shopping and always in love
with manga. I just don't tell people what I feel like. No one really wants to hear about my misery, because they have their own.
I wish people could pay more attention to the songs i like, because the lyrics are the words i'm too scared to say.♕
I got really disappointed when things dosen't turn up the way I Planned.▲
The happiest people aren't the ones who have everything, they're the ones who make the best out of everything they have.


Click here for my Facebook/Twitter

Tuesday 19 June 2012

Dying to see you, baby.

Hey guys. I'm so lazy to blog these days . But still, i had manged to upload overdued photo of last week. :) Enjoy okay. Tomorrow I'm going out with shannon darling so yeah. Will do a proper post on that if we manage to take alot photos. For now. Enjoy the following photos ?:D