Image and video hosting by TinyPic Connie, 15 ☮
I have great passion for shopping and always in love
with manga. I just don't tell people what I feel like. No one really wants to hear about my misery, because they have their own.
I wish people could pay more attention to the songs i like, because the lyrics are the words i'm too scared to say.♕
I got really disappointed when things dosen't turn up the way I Planned.▲
The happiest people aren't the ones who have everything, they're the ones who make the best out of everything they have.


Click here for my Facebook/Twitter

Wednesday 18 July 2012

sometimes, songs describes feeling much more than words do.

 Hi. I'm finally back to update a little. I had basically no photos at all to update as these weeks things isn't going well for me. :( I just really hope things will get better sooner or later. So , Sadly saying, I'm not here to blog about what happened in school or anything, But just to thank a couple of people. :) 
 Dear shannon
You had always been a friend that I never had trusted so much for. You know basically almost everything about me, and i know yours too. :) And i had to admit, you're really always there for me whenever i'm angry,sad,happy and even mood swings. I don't know how to express how much I feel blessed to have you in my life. You had always act motherly to me, letting me vent anger and troubles. ^_^ I just want to say thanks for being there for me . I'm looking forward to go your future wedding. HAHAHAHA. okay random! Must call your baby "conniefan" kay ! :P Jk. I love you always . ♥ Of course, I'm always here for you babe. :} 
 Dear Rachelle
Hi auntie~ :D It's just been 1 month and i felt that we had known each other for ages. We always have the same thinking for everything . No wonder we gossip so much. Opps ! Stop looking at your flaws okay ! So pretty already still like that . Tsk. :( You had always been a person that makes people wants to share their things with you. And you always comfort whenever I'm down. Thanks alot. I really really really appriciate that . I wish our friendships could stay this way always. Anything must share with me okay? Don't keep it to yourself and smile in front of me. :( I can feel it de hor. Cheers. :} I love you . 

 Dear jueying
Hi cutie~ You know what ? I'm really out of words when i saw what you texted me to cheerup. Seeing your words do makes me feel like crying more. HAHAHA. Too touched already i swear. :') You had always sacrifice yourself to help others, and i know you treats each one of us truly. I'm so glad that we made our way until today. I'll listen to your words next time , i promise. Shouldn't have my foolish thoughts anymore. And you don't be so sensitive okay ! :( It always worries me seeing you sad . You're always the cheerful sotong remember? Stay that way alrights. ^_^ I love you baby. 
Okay. I'm sorry if i sounds so emotional, I'm trying my best to type as happy as ever. I'll be alright, thats a YELLOW promise. ^_^ HEHE. Rocker don't sad de. Constantly reminding myself, that there will be a rainbow after the rain

Dear jiemin,january,athalia and ziqi
You guys had always been the ones I'm crazy for. Being with you guys brightens my day. We can all laugh at stupid jokes for up to 10mins. Having you guys really makes me laugh no matter what. And all of you are always so caring when I'm down. I'm sorry if it bothers you . No matter what, I truly hope you all will stay as cheerful as now forever. Happiness is the best medicines :B I'm always here if you need a ear to talk to alrights. Cheers! ~

Lastly, Never forgetting hazel,
We always think alike to almost every single thing. Even though we didn't meet up much nowadays, But if we do, we always talk about what happened in our lifes. There's never one day you and i doesn't have topic to talk about. And for a sister of 9 years and counting, I love you. Tell me when you're feeling down alrights, and always remember. Take a bath first to chill down. ^_^ Loves. 

Alrights, Thats all I wanted to say for now. And here are some of the overdued photos of both last week and this week. I'm sorry that i had to pathetically take all of them from instagram. But still, it's better than nothing. Enjoy. :) I will blog real soon, I promise . 


 First photo with shevonne if i didn't remember wrong. :) 



 Urban almost everyday ~

Megan and jiemin :D