Image and video hosting by TinyPic Connie, 15 ☮
I have great passion for shopping and always in love
with manga. I just don't tell people what I feel like. No one really wants to hear about my misery, because they have their own.
I wish people could pay more attention to the songs i like, because the lyrics are the words i'm too scared to say.♕
I got really disappointed when things dosen't turn up the way I Planned.▲
The happiest people aren't the ones who have everything, they're the ones who make the best out of everything they have.


Click here for my Facebook/Twitter

Saturday 21 July 2012

People that makes you sad doesn't deserve to be in your life.

 Hiii! ~ Okay. I'm here to post some selfshots of myself . I swear I took 1h to take all these. Which includes making-up and doing hair etc. oh well, but also to update about yesterday. :D Yesterday was friday, which seems like forever to arrive. I was being so paranoid then i wants to go home straight almost everyday. :(
I don't remember much of yesterday in detail but there's a charity bazaar after school with the sec2s hosting it. :} so of course, after assembly.. OH YA. YESTERDAY IS RACIAL HARMONY DAY. LOL. okay. Not really a lot people wear traditional costume. Back to main point. After assembly me and rachelle rushed to canteen. :B Expected. 

 Both of us bought muaychee, currypuff and cookies! Okay. Rushed back to class to enjoy them !! Jueying never eat as she's moody :( Shannon ate muaychee only. ~ Then me and rachelle was keep thinking of the mashmellow and chocolate ice cream that we couldn't take it and went back to canteen to get it. :} And by the way , there's a long long hair inside my muaychee. Damn . So dirty sia. 
Then something great happened. :D When we were waiting for our icecream mashmellows to be made, i saw the poster corner got justin bieber poster!! Omg omg. How good can it be!? Of course i got so overreacting and shout across to ask for the pricing. And it's only 50Cents!? YES I GOT IT. ^_^ But i heard from alice the person sell sammi one direction poster for $4. Wah. Maybe the person don't like justin bieber that's why she sell me so cheap. HAHAHA. okay craps. 

 So after that rachelle went for her workshop while ziqi accompany jueying to buy waffle stick i guess? Then shannon,jiemin,january,athalia and myself enjoy ourselves in class. I keep take shannon's unglam. And guess what? I spammed a total of 302. ^__^ Sense of achievement. Okay. She's gonna kill me when she sees this. HAHAHA. Then slack until 3pm+ then me and jiemin went jp. Oh and by the way shannon's phone got alot of my unglams. HAHAHAA. 
Then me and jiemin chatted alot on bus then went to buy the dye. :B So excited for next week. Then we walk around and i feel abit hungry suddenly. O_O So we went to "gogo" and i bought a sausage prata. Damn nice omg. I swear one isn't enough for me. Okay. But i didn't get another one as it's kinda expensive. :( Then we went minitools see see, and i think minitools siao sia. Every hellokitty stuff they priced it super high. HAHA. Too over already ~

Then we walked pass the singtel shop and we went to play the ipad. We keep use the disfigured app and spammed alot photos. HAHAHA. and we laugh there like siaozharbor. Okay. That application entertained us for 30mins. Yes! we stood there laughing for half an hour . LOL. ~ Then we went to see samsung galaxy s3 too. Then we went home after that. :) Hope she enjoy her fish and co dinner with her mum. 

I really hope things would just stay this way. Really. No more boys. All i need is sisters. thats all. i mean it. Brothers.. I see the reason behind it already. Oh well, never gonna be stupid enough to trust them again. Sometimes, i realised sisters are the ones that you can get crazy with and they never judge you to please them.
 I don't care what you say about me and I'm never gonna care anymore. 

Okay, let me end this post with the behind-the-scene photo of the selfshot photos. I will work on it better next time i hope. >< And i bought prata, black pepper sausage and mayonise to try cooking the sausage prata. :B Hope i success yeah. Okay byee.