Image and video hosting by TinyPic Connie, 15 ☮
I have great passion for shopping and always in love
with manga. I just don't tell people what I feel like. No one really wants to hear about my misery, because they have their own.
I wish people could pay more attention to the songs i like, because the lyrics are the words i'm too scared to say.♕
I got really disappointed when things dosen't turn up the way I Planned.▲
The happiest people aren't the ones who have everything, they're the ones who make the best out of everything they have.


Click here for my Facebook/Twitter

Thursday 5 July 2012

Anyone can make you happy by doing something special. But only one person special can make you happy without doing anything.

Okay. I'm finally here to blog after dragging for so long. Mainly due to the busy schedule and laziness of mine. Hehehe. So I'm guessing I shall start with youth day, which is monday . Went out with jueying,rachelle,yeejian and jittuey to science centre. Unexpected !? HAHA. Mainly because most of us are broke . ~

So morning i was like rushing like mad and even leave house early to avoid being late! But ended up I'm still the last one as i need to go down from mrt to bus interchange to meet them. Meet up with jueying, rachelle and yeejian first and we went to busstop to wait for bus to science centre. Took a few photos there but this sotong ah, keep disturb when me and rachelle was taking ! HAHAHA. 

I swear the weather was damn hot and we were all sweating . :( Waited for like 10 mins for 198 to arrive and went to science centre to meet jittuey. So after that we girls was like lining up for the tickets while yeejian and jittuey went to mac to have their late breakfast. As usual, gossiping between us 3 started again . :P 


After buying the tickets we all went to a bench and took more photos! But all the photos is still at sotong's phone so i couldn't upload it. :( Then finally we all went into science centre. I swear the science centre is so big and we all need to rely on one map that rachelle was keep asking to throw away at first. LOL. Just as we went in , jueying already got freaked out by a moving fake man. She keep thinking he will come down . HAHA. 
So we went alot of places inside which i don't remember any of the names at all. :x But there were like lots of games for us to play ! Walked around for around 1h and me and rachelle was like tired already. So when we saw a bed lying there, we were like running towards it and lie down. Then suddenly this energetic jueying come squeeze between us and keep separate me and rachelle! T.T


Then yeejian also come lie down as his is super tired too ! so me and rachelle was like keep snapping photos of yeejian and her and both of them got really mad at us . :x And the war started. At first was jueying keep chasing us and wanting to snatch our phones but of course, our strength is more. :B Then, she called yeejian to help her. Me and rachelle was like : " oh shit! " .HAHAHA. 



Then jueying went to chase rachelle while yeejian came to me. Omg, WHY ME?! So i was running up the staircase and one idea suddenly came through my mind. I put my phone on my back pocket of my shorts and told him: " COME TAKE AH !" HAHAHAHA. THE SCENE IS SUPER FUNNY UNTIL RACHELLE AND JUEYING WAS LAUGHING TOO ! But at the same time, jittuey was sitting downstairs, damn quiet sia. :( 


Then yeejian go tell jueying and so jueying started to chase me and snatch the phones. She molested me for like #@$#$#$@#$ times ! HAHAHAHA. walao ! Keep fighting until the end they deleted the photos as they found out a secret to threaten me and rachelle. :( After that, to prevent yeejian from saying out, me and rachelle keep call yeejian " LAO DA. " HAHAHA. Which is " boss".



Then he say he tired and i keep purposly go push his head down to bed and told him to sleep la. HAHAHA. sarcastic max! And after that we all went to ask jittuey don't so emo and we all went to other locations. ~ We spent like 1h inside the room ? HAHA. Then we went to eco-garden to see hamsters ,chicks, mouse and more ! Omg, the mouse is so cute ! 

Then we also like chasing each other around as yeejian keep wan say out the secret to jittuey! Grrr. And lastly, we came to this room to slack. We block the entrance like nobody's business sia. Make until other people can't even come in to see see. Feel so bad. But we do chat alot and took alot of photos ! 



I was suggesting to take a group photo but this jittuey keep dun wan, Until yeejian persuade him like siao then he like give the " kena forced" face to take ! oh well, better than nothing. :D Then rachelle said she was hungry and we all decided to leave and went for mac. ~

All of us ate macflurry . But the oreo there they put very less! Then after eating we say bye to jueying and rachelle as yeejian,jittuey and myself are going for tution. :( Tsk. Then i remember we laughed alot at tution because of guowei's joke . What " cross-over fashion pants " and sengoon wear mamipokopants. LOL. He damn joker sia. 


Then when ending part jason told us stories about ghosts. Like omg. :( Make me damn scared can. Grrrr. Then me and huimin went home together as we live damn near. :) Chatted alot with her otw. Okay. Thats all for monday
Tuesday

School was tiring with insufficient sleep from the previous day, so after school went to Art museum at marina bay because of art club. Kinda Excited for it though. But i wanted to sleep on bus then this sixian keep talk and talk to me! HAHAHA. 

Went for the harrypotter dunno what thing and i swear it's awesome. Sadly they didn't allow filming inside so i just manage to take a few photos of the outside. ~ Looks Exciting enough ?:D But i swear after you walk finish the shop outside, the sell those harrypotter stuff damn ex can. One feather pen need like $60+ . Please la. The quality like those $3 or $4 plus one lor. 

Then after that we went to the dunno what andy author gallery . Damn boring can. The worst part is we need to do the worksheets! Grrr. And i keep pretend I'm finding answer but actually I'm not. LOL. So finally it ended and we went back to school. The traffic jam was damn bad and i made erin waited 10mins . ~ Went home with erin afterwards.


Alrights, ending with overdued photos of last week which i didn't manage to blog! Sorry about that. :( Till then ~ 

Hi rachelle ~. I love you to the max !!  muacks.   Stay prettyyyy always okay. ^__^