Image and video hosting by TinyPic Connie, 15 ☮
I have great passion for shopping and always in love
with manga. I just don't tell people what I feel like. No one really wants to hear about my misery, because they have their own.
I wish people could pay more attention to the songs i like, because the lyrics are the words i'm too scared to say.♕
I got really disappointed when things dosen't turn up the way I Planned.▲
The happiest people aren't the ones who have everything, they're the ones who make the best out of everything they have.


Click here for my Facebook/Twitter

Wednesday 27 June 2012

It's funny how a few words from you could make me feel a million times better.

 Hi ! I'm here to post about today. Actually i was kinda lazy as school just started. It's only been two days and i feel like as if it's like a year already. Oh well. And i'm still not in study mood yet. How !? Gonna start focusing soon. But say until focusing, my homeworks are all still not done. Wtf. Oh ya, should get to the main point. HAHA. Today went out with rachelle, shannon,jueying and yeejian. ^___^
 So i was late for like half an hour? Omg. This is not my style seriously ! Stupid bus. Meet them at westmall and we went to watch "sadako" . HAHAHA. I got to say, it's the biggest experience ever. There is no one in the movie theatre except us! omg. Can you imagine watching a ghost movie and there's only 5 of us inside there? Creepy max. I swear i was keep looking to the back and all these. And i think the stuff also scared loh ! They never come in check sia. We were just left in the room until the end of the show. Omg. 
Okay. Shannon,rachelle and jueying was like keep screaming. Oh my, why didn't i scream? I wish i was more girly . :( Tsk. The sound was damn loud. Had to cover my ears when watching. If not can die sia. Then finally the movie ended. Very scary though . Then we went to take neo-print. Then me and jueying quarrel abit cause of something, but was okay again after awhile. :) 

Then we all went to bukit gombak the playground that kexin last time told me and yeejian last time to slack. The sun was damn hot! saw sandy otw. :) Then took photos and chitchat at the playground. Then me and jueying was like damn hungry. Quite surprise leh ! First time hearing jueying say she hungry. HAHAHA. thought she don't need food one. Then we walked back to mrt there de pasam malam to buy some food. Bought chicken burger with her. :B Went to a place to sit down and enjoy our food. ~ yum. 

 She keep want challenge me speed in eating. Of course, i win la ~ she can't even finish the burger. LOL. After that shannon went home and we went to slack at Jcube . Went to macdonald's to buy Mocha. Super addicted out of a sudden. But damn fattening as it's damn sweet . Oh well. Nevermind lah. Then chitchat and slack in mac while i enjoy my drink. :) 
Then keep joke around and prank yeejian's twitter! LOL. Then me and rachelle got the same feeling . :) lalalala. Jelly jelly. Then around 6pm+ we leave mac and wanting to head home. Saw dawn and huiyu they all at the entrance. :D I was wondering why huiyu's face so familiar, Then suddenly remember it's her ! HAHAHAHA. Then say bye to them and went to take mrt home. Thank you for today guys. ^__^

 Argh. There's school tomorrow again. But. you're always the reason that makes me look forward to it. Will leave house early tomorrow as Idw late . Every chance of seeing you do makes my day. :B Okay. That's all. Bye guys. Below are overdue photos of me and rachelle. :D 
During wildwildwet. :D 

Yesterday at playground !